If you just can’t get enough and want to hear more about me…
here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I am a Texas native, married to Alaskan, residing in Kenya. There is a never a dull moment.
2. I am a mother to not only my sweet little boy, Jadon, but to over 20 amazing boys that my husband brought off the streets many years ago. They have taught me that a chipped mug is better than no mug!
3. I have a slight obsession over breakfast tacos and although I cook almost every meal in my home, I still to this day only have one recipe memorized, classic banana bread.
4. I love pointless doodling, keeps my mind at ease.
5. Impromptu picnics on a sunny day make my heart happy.